IBM Brand Replacement Toner Cartridge for to suit - 5MP, 5P, 6MP, 6P
IBM - the value added alternative
IBM is offering its customers a high value and quality alternative to expensive HP LaserJet Toner Cartridges.
IBM Brand Replacement Toner Cartridges are manufactured to the highest quality standards, providing exceptional performance print after print. All IBM Brand Replacement Cartridges for HP Laser Printers are 100% guaranteed, and will not void printer warranties. These cartridges are designed to provide a lower cost alternative to the OEM supplies without sacrificing quality. 2 Year Replacement Warranty! (from date of purchase).
Why has IBM launched a range of Replacement Toner Cartridges for use on the major HP LaserJet printers ?
To provide customers with a high-quality economic alternative to high-priced HP cartridges. Customers will save money with the comfort of IBM quality.
Why buy IBM Replacement Toner?
The IBM brand is among the most recognised and valuable brands in the world
• Customers’ view of what IBM means
– Helping Customers Succeed
– Safe and Reliable Choice
• Training certification program for all IBM cartridge operators
• Employees tested for toner handling and cartridge assembly skills
• Cartridges are 100% Original IBM
• Cartridge models are reviewed, tested, and approved by IBM
• IBM certifies the quality and yield of every cartridge
• Random Quality Audits conducted by IBM .All raw materials specified are fully tested and approved.
• All technical and work procedures are regularly monitored by IBM and checked by Quality Control
• Every cartridge is print tested to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Regular life and benchmark tests with HP OEM cartridges prove quality standards.
• IBM cartridge testing is the most extensive in the industry
Environmental Care with IBM Products
• No toxic chemicals are used in production
• Air samples tested to ensure no hazardous emissions
• Turbon plants are ISO 14001 certified.
• Product quality and reliability ensures much less than 1% returns
• Product life cycle managed with little waste. IBM Certification Objective: Ensure IBM cartridges are equal to HP cartridges, and meet strict IBM standards.
– Emission testing is performed by an independent IBM certified lab.
• Results are analyzed by IBM to ensure compliance
– Print quality must be equal to HP OEM cartridges
• IBM reviews and approves all cartridge performance items
• Print quality samples are taken at the beginning, middle and end of cartridge life for IBM review.
– Nine cartridges are used on three printers.
– IBM and HP cartridges are used on the same printers and in the same environmental conditions.
• A comparison test is performed by IBM to ensure the print quality is as good or better than the HP cartridges.
– Yield testing
• Monochrome cartridges tested to ISO 19752
• Color cartridges tested to ISO 19798
• Yields must be equal or greater than HP OEM – Quality Control
• Quarterly reviews of production quality and return cartridge data are held with IBM. Quality achieved during the initial certification is maintained for the life of the product.
• Continued sampling of all cartridges
– Life test
– 500-page test
– Cartridge disassembly and inspection of all components
• 100% end of line testing
• On site IBM reviews