- Precise Colour and Detail – get extraordinary scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail – 4.0 Dmax for smooth graduations and fine shadow detail
- Epson’s exclusive Dual Lens System – automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches – Digital ICE® Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimise costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source – for fast scans with no warmup time required
- Batch scanning – digitise multiple slides, negatives, medium-and large format film with 2 sets of included film holders
- Do more with your film and photos – SilverFast® SE software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning – includes 2 sets of anti-Newton ring film holders
Epson are delighted to announce the Perfection V850 Photo which provides professional quality results from virtually any photographic original.
Providing up to 6,400 dpi resolution, this powerful scanner consistently delivers precision colour and detail, whether scanning slides, negatives or medium–format film. Including 4.0 Dmax optical resolution, it offers exceptional image quality, excellent detail in shadow areas and remarkable tonal range. 48–bit colour and 16–bit grayscale provide subtle shades and accurate colour reproduction for everything from professional slides to simple business documents.
The Epson Perfection V850 Pro includes the following:
1. Anti-reflection optical coatings on the CCD cover glass for cleaner output with reduced distortion and ghosting
2. High reflection Mirror to ensure improvements in scanning speed
3. Advanced Silverfast® SE Plus 8 software for versatility and control
4. X-Rite i1 software for colour profiling and consistency
5. 2 x sets of film holders which will allow preparation while simultaneously scanning